Apply to renew your registration now.
This section applies to current registrants with NLCHP. Registration renewal occurs on April 1 of each year. The deadline to submit your application for renewal is March 1. A step-by-step guide for the new online renewal system is available Online Renewal User Guide.
Overview of Registration Process
- Complete the Application for Renewal in the NLCHP Portal. This requires you to upload the following documentation. You may be required to provide additional documentation depending on your profession.
- Proof of professional liability insurance.
- Verification of hours worked in previous registration year. Please note individuals who are self-employed or in private practice must have hours of work verified by a third party as per NLCHP Employment Documentation Policy
- Certifications required for your professions
- All required documents and forms must be received before an application is reviewed.
- NLCHP will notify you by email that your registration renewal has been approved and that your name has been added to the List of Registered Health Professionals. You are then eligible to continue to practice in Newfoundland and Labrador on April 1st.